Stillwater Rod & Gun Club
Established 1935/ Incorporated 1951
RULES & REGULATIONS
These are just some friendly reminders for our members. Please remember these as they are not merely suggestions.
EVERY MEMBER needs to be aware that-
1. There ARE cameras, and we DO check them! Please be considerate of the club and grounds or we WILL find out and the appropriate actions WILL be taken.
2. Please shoot at the berms only - and remember that ONLY NRA approved targets are allowed! Do not shoot at any bottles or cans!
3. There are always reports of carelessness at the meetings. Please watch yourselves in the Safety Department.
3(a). NO SHOOTING WHEN SOMEONE IS OUTSIDE THE BUILDING CHANGING TARGETS!!
3(b). Rack your gun and leave the action open.
3(c). The first member in the building on any day will be the range officer in charge of safety. When he/she leaves the premises, the member that was the second to arrive is now the range officer, and so on...
4. Be sure to read the clubs gun safety rules, to refresh your memory.
The Board of Directors want all members to know:
1. - All members must have their membership cards with them when on club property and must
be able to produce them at all times to anyone who should ask.
2. - Anyone wanting to camp / stay overnight at the club must first be approved by the Board of Directors.*
3. - Hunting is no longer allowed anywhere on the property.
4. - Please Contact Us if you wish to rent the River Side of the property for an event. Approval is at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
*PLEASE NOTE: There is a $25.00 / night charge for every night over 2 nights when camping.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF AND YOUR GUESTS!